Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Still January 5, 2011

Man am I tried - I am working on being up for the last 30 hours! CRAZY! But we did a lot of stuff today. Since we came in so early we got to Limerick while the other part of the group flew in. We have probably seen 4 castles so far. Our tour guide Hedleigh told us Europeans think things that are 300 year old are new... so basically everything in America is new. Oh perspective, amazing how it changes on where you go. Doesn't Vegas believe if it is 5 years old it is old?!?

As of now, I am all cleaned up and ready for dinner at 8 pm. They upgraded me into a single room - which means I get my room to myself along with my twin size bed! The wireless connection at our hotel is terrible, so I might have to keep my computer running all night to get some pictures up. But I will at least post one picture of a castle.

1 comment: