Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 30, 2011

This weekend has gone by fast - I'm getting over being super sick. But I still have a ton of meds to go through... last night was the first night without nyquil, only woke up a few times to coughing, hurray - I was worried I was going to form an addiction.

So, funny story - and lord knows why this shit happens to me. On Friday, I was pounding through the water, trying to stay hydrated while at work. I sounded like shit, and would have a coughing fit every 10 - 20 minutes. These coughing fits, are so hard, they make me sweat. It was terrible, on the phone, while in conversations, during a workshop I was presenting - you get the picture. Well, as I was walking towards an event that my GA was working, I had a freakin' coughing fit. Unfortunately, this time it made me pee a little in my pants! HOLY CRAP, seriously? I was wearing gray cords, and I was freakin' out that my pants were going to be darker from the pee. Dear Lord, seriously, it is the busiest time of the day, the student center was packed. Good thing is that I didn't pee that much, praise the lord. But for the rest of the day and weekend, I wore a panty liner, just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment