Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 22, 2011

I think I have a bed problem - I can't get out of it!!!! Today I got out of bed at 1:15, my mind was up at 12 pm but my body was not. Though, I did go to bed around 2:30 am, and took some NyQuil, that might be the reason I was so out of it. Who knows - maybe it is because I'm sleep deprived or sick, or all of the above. Whatever the reason, I'm dragging, and there is no reason for it. Then I screwed up what time I had to be at work - but like 3 hours - poop! Oh well, there is always next week.

On a good note, I was able to return my jacket that I bought the day before leaving for Europe, since the zipper broke while I was there = that is a nice $180 back, hurray! And I finished the first book in the Sookie Stackhouse novels - the inspiration for True Blood. The book followed pretty much like the first season of True Blood, with some differences. Don't want to spoil it for anyone - so I won't say. But the next book is already bought and downloaded, I think I will read that after I finish my 3rd HP Mallory book...

No comments:

Post a Comment