Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3, 2011

Day 1:
Today I started this blog, hurray!  Chris convinced me that this would be easier and it will do the things that I want to do with our website.  I will share our website when it looks better, right now it's all old stuff about our wedding reception from two years ago.  This does seem easy enough and will be helpful when I'm traveling.

The one thing I already love is the poll thingie. It will totally turn into a fight resolver between Chris and I... seriously how many times do you fight with your partner about things that you know can be settled with a poll!?! I'm real happy about arguments that can be settled by a poll - so check back and make sure you vote, and though I will try really hard not to make it obvious who side is which, I can't make any promises.

I'm also happy that this is set up the day before I leave for my big trip to Europe!  Though really I am only going to Ireland, England and Paris.  I always name the countries I am going to except for Paris.  Maybe it's because I am only going to Paris and not other places in France.  Maybe if I were going to multiple places in France, I would just say France.  Eh?

So I'm all packed and ready to go - let's start this blog with a picture of my luggage, that makes sense right?  Terrible way to start a blog, but here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment