Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 10, 2011

Today I woke up and felt like POOP! Seriously thought I had the flu. And our first thing to do for the day was to drive 2 ½ hours to Anne Hathaway’s cottage. Then we went to see Shakey’s birthplace. After seeing it, we went straight to the Chemist! A few of us bought – Day & Night Nurse. Basically it is day and night qyll. IT IS AMAZING! The combination of the drugs and sleep on the bus has made me feel so much better. Unfortunately - they wouldn't let us buy more then 3 days worth, which made me nervous since in three days we would be in Paris, and I wouldn't be able to read anything.

After Shakey’s birthplace, we went to Oxford. That was pretty cool, and very old. I went to Harvard last year, and you think that is old, but then you get here, and it is like 600 years older. CRAZY!

And finally we got to London. Hurray for an elevator! We went on a quick walking tour of London with Heidliegh, and managed to find the Hard Rock. Ate the worst pizza in the world in Piccadilly Circus. And found our way home on the Tube by ourselves! Super easy!
Time for more drugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment