Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 4, 2011

Sitting at the airport with the 4 girls – once I get to a place that I can actually access the internet, will post - but if you are reading this that means I’ve already gotten internet access. 20 minutes until our first flight, this is so exciting!
Arrived in Newark – spent about an 1 ½ in the airport – just enough time to grab something to eat and get some Ben and Jerry’s. Currently it’s 7:54 pm and we are on our way to Shannnon! Though we are sitting in the very back row, we came on about 10 people too late and all the overhead compartments were taken… so all of our stuff had to go about 10 rows ahead. Since I’m in the aisle and there is the video components are all underneath, my handy dandy under the seat luggage from LL Bean didn’t fit under the seat – that sucks a big one! Had to quickly grab all the stuff I can think of needing throughout the flight and quickly shove the bag in a compartment up a ways. Other than that, we get our own TVS, our head rest move up and down, and we even power outlets under the seat! Too bad I didn’t grab my power cords, damn! Oh well, I will at least know that for future abroad trips with Continental.
Only 2981 more miles to go… a little under 6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment