Friday, April 15, 2011

OCD?!?

Okay, this is too much, the author that I have come to love - HP Mallory has started facebook pages for two of her characters. Seriously, amazing. It's like the reading has come to life. But here is where I start to question my OCD - if I know this, I might be on facebook all the time just checking out the discussions back and forth from the two characters. Super great, but does that just allow me to detach from reality even more then I already am when I read? When I read, I tend to get lost in the world I am reading. Does anyone else get super involved in their books? And spend A LOT OF time thinking about it all?

Which now leads me to my next train of thought - follow the ADHD thinking - as much as I am addicted to reading - why couldn't I write something myself. That way the story will always be going on. I need to take a creative writing course, to figure out how to start writing a story. But then does that lend itself to be lost in another world all the time?

Oh the complications!

No comments:

Post a Comment