Friday, February 15, 2013

staycation

I have had an uneventful staycation.   Uneventful as it was, there were a few things that made me laugh/happy:

  1. My FIL saying that I was wasting away... seriously, the man called me fat a few years ago.
  2. My nephew James giving me a carnation on Valentines Day by saying: "This is for Aunt Lisa, my mom got it at the beer store"
  3. James:"the beer store"
    Me: "What?"
    James: "The 'B - eer' store"
    Me: "Oh, the beer store"  I thought he was going to spell it out and I was in awe since he is only 4.
  4. My hubby getting me a mani/pedi from a favorite salon for valentines day followed by a great dinner!
  5. Babysitting my 2 year old nephew Connor, and him trying to say "google" and "parade"  It's the cutest thing.
  6. Learning to sew a casting, seriously, awesome.
  7. Shipping out my shirts for my tshirt quilt that will take about 3 - 4 months to get back.  Just in time for hot summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment